Child care that gives the child emotional security and intellectual challenge
We have a dedicated and experienced staff that cares for children of all ages. We welcome ages 6 weeks – Kindergarten, as well as children of working moms and dads. Availability varies depending on the number of children that are enrolled in daycare, so please call or stop by for more information!
Day Care Activities
- Circle/Story Time
- Morning and Afternoon Snacks Provided
- Arts and Crafts
- Large Motor Activity (Outside and Gym)
- Hot Lunch available through school lunch program during school year
- Field Trips with permission
- Walks to park and library
Snow Day Policy
St. Paul’s Daycare will follow the same policy as the regular school day for weather related closures and delays. For information on closures, check KEYC.com. St. Paul’s closures and delays will always coincide with Truman Public School. Please be aware of the following:
- If school is cancelled due to weather, daycare will not be open that day.
- If there is an early dismissal, daycare will close at the same time that school does.
- If there is a late start, daycare will start 2 hours late.
Mrs. Michelle Mathiason
Monday – Friday: 6:30am-5:30pm
Closed on Select Holidays